The next one on our list is the Razer Ouroboros. If you do not know, Razer may be one of the best peripheral companies in the market. That should not be a surprise to anyone, because it’s just too good.
This mouse can be described as a direct competitor of Asus Spatha, but has been around for some time. It’s again a wireless / wired combination and, unlike Spatha, has a two-handed design that makes it a top choice for many users. Keep in mind that the Ouroboros is strictly tuned to the enthusiasts and offers no features like the RGB lighting. Although Razer is considering that it is a rather old mouse, Razer may issue an updated version with chroma lighting in the near future.
It can be described as a direct competitor of “Asus Spatha”, but has been around for a long time.
If you’re wondering what good stuff that mouse is, there’s a lot. Razer designed this mouse and took the modification into account. Most parts of the mouse can be removed and moved. Yes, you get weight adjustment, something that most people love. Some settings include the ability to adjust the weight and the palm rest for optimal grip. The mouse also has eleven programmable buttons and high-precision dual sensors to keep everything in order.
There is no way that this mouse is perfect, as there are some obvious flaws. For beginners, the mouse is expensive, considering it is a gaming mouse. In addition to the price, it can be a little confusing for people looking for a simple experience. Do not let that stop you from buying this otherwise amazing gaming mouse.
- Extremely customizable; ranging from buttons to palm-rest
- Can be used wirelessly, and wired; using it with the supplied wire will keep the mouse on charge
- Ambidextrous design is perfect for both left, and right-handed users
- Dual sensors provide you with supreme accuracy in most intense gaming sessions
- Looks super conceptual, and definitely manages to stand out
- Long battery life ensures uninterrupted gaming experience
- Absolutely no input lag when used without a wire
- Razer Synapse 2.0 gives an enjoyable software experience
- Costs quite a lot for a gaming mouse.
- Can be a bit complicated to learn.